I may have two more ideas. They seem alright to do right now, but I might change my mind the next day because I always change my mind. I was thinking of doing:
1. How long it takes for a certain type of bread to mould. Then the different variables would be different types of bread (white, wholegrain etc.). I think this experiment is a little gross though.
2. A memory experiment. Like I hold up signs that may say 'red' but really it's yellow and ask what colour it is after showing the sign to them for a few seconds. Something like that. I might change it a little bit though, a memory experiment sounds fun.
I'll think this out a little more tomorrow, and I'll ask Ms Zhang as well, so maybe by next week I'll be starting my SRP.
Esme, this is a really poor effort. Not only have you not actually done anything that was asked of you (posted through email and notified on my blog and in class), you have not actually done much at all. You need to make sure that you get started on your project and actually have a concrete idea within the next week, otherwise you will fall behind. This experiment is NOT one you can do last minute. Your marks will reflect that.
ReplyDelete