As I have started my SRP, I thought it would be easier for Ms Zhang, to link the blogs that are needed for the criteria for the blog submission #2.
My climate graph blog is here and my method is here
Also I haven't been posting the pictures or blogging about my progress as my internet didn't work, but I have been writing down my observations and taking pictures so I will post day #3 and #4 and #5 soon.
Esme, this is looking good- just make sure that you are actually following up your blog with lots of reseach. The amount of posting you have done prior to this being due is probably not enough, so make sure you're doing more. Also, work out how you plan to show your results!
Esme, this is looking good- just make sure that you are actually following up your blog with lots of reseach. The amount of posting you have done prior to this being due is probably not enough, so make sure you're doing more. Also, work out how you plan to show your results!
ReplyDelete~~marked~~