


So far, the banana in the brown paper bag has the least brown spots. It is also the lightest banana. The smell is now OVERWHELMING. When I opened the brown paper bags to take photos of it, I could smell it almost immediately. Too bad I'm not so fond of banana smells :(.
I've also researched on apples going bad. I came across this photo:


(source: http://www.secretsofsocialmediamarketing.com/social-network/modules/upload/attachments/bad-iphone-apples.jpg)
And I noticed that in the core of the apples, there is this brown spot. This means that whichever apple have the largest brown spot towards the core (or has other brown spots) it means that type of packaging was the least effective.
Although I didn't take a picture of it, the one without any packaging seems to be (so far) the one that has the largest brown spot. The ones in the paper bags don't really have one yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment