Saturday, May 1, 2010

Climate Graph


I have finished my climate graph that is due when the next blog submission is due. On that day, I will do a 'summary' blog, which is everything that is needed for the criteria for the submission. I am not sure if this is completely right as I'm not an expert with Excel and I might have missed a few things here and there. But I'll post it anyway because I can't really see anything wrong with it... yet! It's pretty big, but if I make it any smaller, then the words won't be clear.

In class, I already started doing the temperature line graph. Luckily I started in class because I'd forgotten how to do line graphs (well it was made like a 'scatter graph' but later a trend line was added) but I was reminded how to do it during class. So today, I continued on with this graph and it took longer than I expected.

So first I made the rainfall column graph. Then I had to copy and paste this graph next to my temperature graph, and make sure they're aligned, and equal. After, I merged these two graphs on photoshop. It took a while to adjust it so that the graph looked as if it was just one, not from two different graphs. I then moved the y-axis of the temperature graph to the right, so that it's clearer. I also then added the title, and the axis title.

No comments:

Post a Comment