The apples aren't as green as it was in day #1. The brown patch that I have mentioned a few times on different days is getting bigger and more noticeable (gee, I have to find another word for 'noticeable' I've been using it alot!)
Wow and the bananas. When I opened the paper bags, wow the smell was just there. It wasn't overwhelming...yet! But it's definitely getting there!
The bananas have also gone softer. It's definitely squishier. Each banana have MANY brown spots, but I personally believe that the one without any bags have the most... we'll see!
So I'm finally up to date. Sorry Ms Zhang, for not posting for nearly a whole week, my internet has been up and down the whole week. I've decided to continue this experiment for one more week, but if I still can't determine which packaging is best for fruits, then I will continue it for 2 more weeks.




No comments:
Post a Comment